Cooking with Chronic Pain

I have always loved cooking. Trying out new recipes and being the perfect host at get-togethers is what I have always loved. But a few years ago, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, a straightened spine and hypermobility of joints. That made cooking a tough task for me. It hurts to do so many things with different pain levels and pain areas everyday. Chopping veggies, kneading dough or even standing for 20 minutes while cooking often becomes a super painful task.

Hence, I have started this section "Cooking with Chronic Pain" where I intend to share my recipes and those I find online (with due credits of course). I hope it helps chronic pain people across the world cook with ease.

Do feel free to write to me at annucool15@gmail.com if you need to share your recipe / something you think will help.

Take care and Happy Cooking!

Here are some easy to cook recipes that might help you:
  1. Refreshing Apple Cinnamon Milkshake (SHAKES)
  2. Quick Breakfast - Bread Poha (BREAKFAST)
  3. Poha Chivda Recipe With Makhane (BREAKFAST)
  4. Quick Punjabi Kadhi recipe - Dahi Besan Kadhi (MAIN COURSE)

Post a Comment

About Vegetarian Recipes Blog

Does a well-shot photograph of an exotic dish make you think ‘Wow! I want to try this!’ and then make you ponder ‘But will I be able to prepare it just perfectly’? Are you looking for easy, fast, tried and tested vegetarian recipes that you can try out and receive praises galore?

Well then, you have arrived at the right place. Welcome to the Vegetarian Recipes blog where every recipe listed is something you can easily prepare.

The blog is ideal for busy working women and housewives, trying-to-impress husbands, helpless bachelors and those who just love to cook.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP